Mississippi teacher corps
recommendation for Web Design
Step 1: squarespace hosting subscription
- Unlimited Pages, Galleries, and Blogs with Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage, and Contributors
- Mobile-Optimized Website
- Powerful Website Analytics
- Free Custom Domain with annual purchase
- SSL Security Included
- 24/7 Squarespace Customer Support
- Fully Integrated E-Commerce
- Sell Unlimited Products & Accept Donations
- 2% Sales Transaction Fee
- Professional Email from Google
- $100 Google AdWords Credit
Step 2: Design Package
custom design PACKAGE • $1,000
- 20 pages. I will design and construct your site up to 20 pages.
- Client provides the content. I will use your existing information on your current website with minor tweaking and updating.
- Client provides all photos / add stock photos. This option leaves you open to hiring the photographer of your choice or using your own photos. You may also add in stock images to your package a la carte at $10 per image. I will scout the web for some good photos and give you some options to pick from.
- 1 hour website-management training session. You will always own your website and I want to teach you how to use it!
- 1 month of email & phone support. I'm here to help you make changes, adjust to your new website, and answer questions you may have.
• add a page
$50 per page
• 1-hour photography session
$250 (Does not include travel costs. It does include post processing and file delivery with personal use rights.)
• Add Stock Photos
$10 per image (I will scout the web for some good photos and give you some options to pick from.)
• troubleshooting / basic support
$30 an hour
• 1-hour website-management training session
$50 an hour
• need something you don't see here?
custom quote upon request
Please contact me for custom quotes.
$300 (includes at least 4 initial designs + 2 free rounds of revisions)
• Print or digital graphic design
$30 an hour