recommendation for Web Design
This recommendation is based on going the route of using Squarespace to design and host your website, to host your online store and order fulfillment, and using Shipstation, an online shipping label printing soft-ware. Shipstation integrates with Squarespace but is billed separately. It is possible to only subscribe to Shipstation during the two month selling period. Click below to learn more about Shipstation and their pricing.
Step 1: squarespace hosting subscription
- 20 Pages, Galleries, and Blogs with Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage, and 2 Contributors
- Mobile-Optimized Website
- Powerful Website Analytics
- Free Custom Domain with annual purchase
- SSL Security Included
- 24/7 Squarespace Customer Support
- Fully Integrated E-Commerce
- Sell Unlimited Products & Accept Donations
- 3% Sales Transaction Fee
* This may be the better hosting option because, even though there is a 3% transaction fee, you're only selling two months out of the year.
Step 2: Design Package
custom design PACKAGE • $1,200
- 7 pages. I will design and construct your site up to 7 pages.
- Client provides the content. I will use your existing information on your current website with minor tweaking and updating. You're also able to add new or different information to fulfill your 7 pages.
- Online Store. I will create your online store using Squarespace's e-commerce option. This includes creating products with your images, pricing, inventory, dimensions, weight, etc. We will also set your shipping rates based on UPS rates. This also includes connecting Shipstation, the online label printing soft-ware.
- 2 hour website-management training session. You will always own your website and I want to teach you how to use it! We will also need this time to go through managing your store, fulfilling orders, operating Shipstation, etc.
- 1 month of email & phone support. I'm here to help you make changes, adjust to your new website, and answer questions you may have. You'll have me for free for one month to work out the kinks.
To learn more about shipping rates and shipstation with squarespace, check out these articles:
Please contact me for custom quotes.
$300 (includes at least 4 initial designs + 2 free rounds of revisions)
• Print or digital graphic design
$30 an hour
• add a page
$50 per page
• 1-hour photography session
$250 (Does not include travel costs)
• Add Stock Photos
$10 per image (I will scout the web for some good photos and give you some options to pick from.)
• troubleshooting / basic support
$30 an hour
• 1-hour website-management training session
$50 an hour
• need something you don't see here?
custom quote upon request