first presbyterian fondren
recommendation for Web Design
Step 1: squarespace hosting subscription
- Unlimited Pages, Galleries, and Blogs with Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage, and Contributors
- Mobile-Optimized Website
- Powerful Website Analytics
- Free Custom Domain with annual purchase
- SSL Security Included
- 24/7 Squarespace Customer Support
- Fully Integrated E-Commerce
- Sell Unlimited Products & Accept Donations
- 2% Sales Transaction Fee
- Professional Email from Google
- $100 Google AdWords Credit
Step 2: Design Package
custom design PACKAGE • $1,600
- 20 pages. I will design and construct your site up to 20 pages. You'll have unlimited room to expand beyond 20 pages.
- Client provides the content. I will use your existing information on your current website to create an outline and will condense sections. We'll work together to update information.
- One 3-hour session or three 1-hour sessions of photography with us. We'll schedule a long 3-hour session or break it down to three 1-hour photography sessions where we can photograph your staff, your workplace, etc. We can talk about any ideas you have and come up with a concept!
- Your photographs include personal use rights which give you the freedom to use them in other aspects of your business such as online promotions and print ads.
- Does not include travel costs to Jackson
- 1 hour website-management training session. You will always own your website and I want to teach you how to use it!
- 1 month of email & phone support. I'm here to help you make changes, adjust to your new website, and answer questions you may have.
Example of live streaming using youtube:
Live streaming can be simple by creating a YouTube account, live stream services and events on your channel, and then linking your website to YouTube.
Please contact me for custom quotes.
$300 (includes at least 4 initial designs + 2 free rounds of revisions)
• Print or digital graphic design
$30 an hour
• add a page
$50 per page
• 1-hour photography session
$250 (Does not include travel costs)
• Add Stock Photos
$10 per image (I will scout the web for some good photos and give you some options to pick from.)
• troubleshooting / basic support
$30 an hour
• 1-hour website-management training session
$50 an hour
• need something you don't see here?
custom quote upon request